Ring ceremony 20jan,2013

20January,2013
Some line for someone special...B.rohila

"The day of 20jan,2013 is really memorable,
i got a new relation & so nice relatives,
i got my life partner,
to whom i miss, love a lot.
i am really gonna mad for her,
Her voice is so sweet as honey,
she care me a lot,keep me always funny,
she is not forgettable,
May! God bless both of us,
Give us a right path to go ahead in upcoming life."

~Vipin Rohila

"मंजिल मिल चुकी है,
राहे बनानी है,
एक रिश्ता जुड़ चुका है तुमसे,
अंगूठी जिसकी निशानी है ।"
~वीनू(विपिन कुमार रोहिला)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Nicely written information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is excellent. I have to say that the news here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later

  2. Thank You,
    You are always welcome here :)
    vipin

  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Leave a Reply

INTERESTED MATTERS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...